Friday, September 29, 2006

I Suspect Terrorists Suffering From Severe Depression

Why would anyone want to kill themselves tog with others? Why would anyone give up their precious lives & seek to go to heaven by this kind of deadly acts of terrorism? Why would the Islamic terrorists seek to commit sucide & mass murder to go to "heaven" to enjoy 49 virgins? Are they not happy with earth or their lives? I guess so. I have long suspected them to be severely depressed & upset abt their lives on earth so much so they can commit suicide (w/c is an act of depression) & mass murder (an act of delusion) to go to "heaven".

I think they need medication badly. I think they need to stop being indoctrinated false beliefs which fuel their depression & delusion in their radical schools. I think the westernised world needs to show more sypathy to these people & help these people get educated. I think govts ought to tear down these islamic schools or spread a more moderate kind of Islam if there is any.

Many drug addicts had become terrorists like those in Bali & Indonesia. Desperate people who are hopeless cases in this world so they find a grandiose way of exiting this world & going to "heaven" guaranteed. I really sympathise with these suffering souls. I pray Jesus will touch them & change them by love instead of hate. I pray people around them will show more love. I pray govts will extend more help. I pray more bibles be distributed in their languages. I pray charities will give more aid. Let's all join in prayer for them shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home