Thursday, April 26, 2007

Build up my spirit

I try not to gratify the flesh to walk after the flesh but to walk after the Spirit. Bcos there is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus who walk according to the Spirit. Our spirit man has to be fed and grow strong to overcome the fleshly man. I feed myself with God's Words by reading and meditating the Bible. I also pray as prayer is breathing for the spirit and communication with God. I also sometimes fast in the morning to petition God. We have to be filled with the Holy Spirit to be Christ's. We need to be born again. It's easier to say than to explain. It's spiritual. Once someone truly accepts and believes in Jesus, one is born again on the inside. I can feel my spirit being born again - really! You just know that you know you belong to Jesus. He has given us the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out Abba Father! It's inside and spiritual. I am a new creature in Christ. I hope you can also experience this rebirth.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home